Sunday, June 7, 2009

Massachusetts!

Day 16 - We leave Bob and Karen in Rhode Island and head for Massachusetts. The visit was wonderful and we felt like part of their family. However, their daughter's dog was a Newfoundland, which made me feel like a very small part of the family! The future son-in-law showed Dan how to use his phone to see Google maps. Dan thought Chris was great except that Chris should have shared this information about two weeks ago. The fact that we hadn't met Chris yet did not seem to take Chris off the hook for that one.



Three different people stopped to give Dan cash for ECG, including the couple to the left. Massachusetts is starting off to be a very friendly state.




The picture to the right shows what I do whenever the bike pulling my limousine stops. There's always time and there's always room to lay down for a bit!




We are now staying at Todd and Amy's house. I like Todd - he wanted a picture with me.



They have a dog named Cali that donated to my bike trip. Cali is also a yellow lab, which means she is beautiful. We hung out tonight with a neighbor named Murphy.


Tomorrow is BOSTON!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I too met Sadie and Dan yesterday! I was driving down RT122 in Northbridge, MA when I saw the flags, the bike and trailer, Sadie walking, and Dan cruising up the road. What a treat having just finished a Metric Century around the Quabbin Resevoir that morning. Great cause and a great couple. Keep up the work Sadie; keep encouraging Dan! I have a few pics to send your way if you tell me how.

    - Arlen

    ReplyDelete