Monday, June 8, 2009

Boston!



This morning I said goodbye to my new friend Cali and her humans, Todd and Amy, I enjoyed my time with Cali. Breakfast for Dan was pancakes and eggs. Cali's humans treated him too good!




The Charles River Bike Path was gorgeous. It wasn't the prettiest trail, but it was the trail closest to Boston. This fact alone made it pretty darn great.



Seeing the Boston skyline from the trail was a real treat also. I knew I would make it, but I wasn't sure about Dan. I would have been such a hassel to have to replace the engine for my limo in the middle of the trip.

Tomorrow we will walk and walk and walk. The weather is calling for rain (seems appropriate for our rest day), but we will not be deterred. Dan promised me a walk along the Charles River and play time - as long as we work in a nap or two!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sadie! Great pics of us with our owners. I like the one of just you and me though. I wish I were going with you!! We really had a blast having you and your owner stay over! I saw Murphy later in the day and we agreed taht we miss you already! Have a great time walking the streets of Boston! And enjoy the ride north. I think you're going to like it!
    Cali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dan, this is Cindy! Having trouble posting comments, but I wanted you to know that I'm keeping up with you! Saw you on Fox News and thought you did a great job!! All your press is so wonderful! Take care, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughters and I saw you on Providence's East Side on Sunday.

    Best wishes for the rest of your journey!

    ReplyDelete