Friday, June 5, 2009

Day 14 - Anniversary & Rest!

Today is Dan's and Eileen's anniversary and Dan's and my rest day. I was incognito all day - no interviews and no cameras. Dan did drop the bike off to get the brakes adjusted. There are a lot of hills in New England and I wasn't sure Dan was going to stop once yesterday as we cruised down one to a stop sign! The bike shop didn't charge anything (obviously he saw me and recognized who I am). Tomorrow we enter Rhode Island and get picked up in Providence.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to your owners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dan, Eileen and Sadie, Happy Anniversary! What a treat for all of you to share such a nice time together....Reading about your adventures "makes my day." We miss you and can't wait for you to get home, Carmen

    ReplyDelete