Friday, May 29, 2009

Day 7 - Rest!

Let me start off by saying I didn't need a rest - Dan did. I was ready to go and go, but I have a human with me slowing me down. It looks now like that was a good decision though. Dan slept for 10 hours, woke up for breakfast, took a nap, woke up for lunch, and took another nap. Of course, I slept the same amount of time, but I was just keeping Dan company.

As you can read, this was a day for resting and it was needed. Besides, it rained hard in the morning and again around 6 pm. There's nothing like good timing when you want a rest AND to avoid rain!
The only activity I did today was to play with my new friend Mackenzie. She threw the ball for me and we had fun together. I'm going to miss her. I'd better close for now and check on Dan. Who knows, he could be napping again!






No comments:

Post a Comment