Monday, May 25, 2009

Day 3 Ends Well!





Day three certainly ended well. How can you beat 100 people partying with food, drinks, and a live band? Obviously, I didn't partake in this human food and beverage, but I could tell Dan was enjoying himself. Dan had me doing tricks over and over but I got lots of extra petting and I do love to impress humans. Dan also took advantage of the time to show off the Sun bicycle. Many asked questions and many tried the bike on for size. I drew the line there - I sit in my trailer only if Dan is at the hyelm. It was a fabulous time and I think we're going to have more bloggers! I am tired! Tomorrow we ride again!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sadie!! I did write last night but I don't think I was connected correctly, so here I am!
    Uncle Stevie and I are so proud of you and Dan. It sounds like you had a fun party and got lost of attention(as it should be for a good dog like you)!
    I had a fun time in Maryland and we had crabs at that place that you took me to last year. I ate so many and was thrilled. Eileen said she was full and I said "whatever"!!
    Rocky didn't seem to know what to do without you and Dan. I think he thinks he should have been able to ride with you, but we know better! I also met your cool little friend, kitty Johnny. What a fun kitty! Have you met him yet?
    Well, that's it for now. Back in Maine and we can't wait to see you here in a few weeks. Today it is beautiful, low 60's and perfectly sunny. I think rain is in store. Oh, oh. Do you have a doggie poncho?
    give Dan a nice kiss for me and ask him to rub behind your ears and on your butt!
    Love,
    Auntie Mary

    ReplyDelete