Friday, May 15, 2009

The countdown begins . . .


So this is my first posting!!!
In case you haven't heard, I am undertaking a HUGE adventure. My human, Dan McCrady, is taking me from my house in Annapolis, MD to Portland, ME one of my favorite spots to visit. We're leaving on Saturday, May 23rd 2009 and are travelling about 850 miles on the East Coast Greenway (ECG) - a fabulous multi-use trail that connects Florida to Maine!! We have one week left before our trip begins and Dan is running around trying to get everything ready. He's packing our bike and making sure my limousine (he calls it a trailer - whatever!) is ready for the trip. I will get plenty of exercise along the way. I plan to have Dan let me walk or run 5 - 10 miles each day. Not at once, though. I'm not that crazy! Please also check out our website for more info on what we're doing, when we're doing it and our motivation for this whole adventure!
See you on the trail!